The Sedona Conference Working Group on Electronic Document Retention and Production (WG1) 2020 Midyear Meeting will be held at The Camby Hotel in Phoenix, AZ, on April 30‒May 1, 2020. A welcome reception is scheduled for April 29, beginning at 5:30pm.
Meet us in Phoenix to dialogue the latest work product from WG1. The agenda will include the following session topics:
- eDiscovery Case Law Review, Part 1: 21 for 2020
- eDiscovery Case Law Review, Part 2: Discovery Issues Arising from Messaging Applications and Workplace Collaboration Tools
- Moving the Law Forward: Privilege Logs—Part II
- Drafting Team Update: Tips and Tricks for Managing ESI In Small Cases
- Drafting Team Update: Our Quest for Best Practices and Uniformity in Filing ESI Under Seal
- Drafting Team Update: Why it May Be Malpractice to Forego a Rule 502(d) Privilege Non-Waiver Order
- Drafting Team Update: Sweating the Details—Drafting ESI Requests with Specificity
- Judicial Roundtable, Explore the Judicial Perspective for 2020 and Beyond, with the following confirmed judges:
- Hon. Allison Goddard, U.S. Magistrate Judge, Southern District of California
- Hon. Kristen L. Mix, U.S. Magistrate Judge, District of Colorado
- Hon. Katharine H. Parker, U.S. Magistrate Judge, Southern District of New York
- Hon. Andrew J. Peck (ret.), DLA Piper
- Hon. Leda Dunn Wettre, U.S. Magistrate Judge, District of New Jersey
We hope to see you in Phoenix in Spring 2020!