- This event has passed.
Healthcare information security breaches now happen at least once per day, according to HIPAA Journal. That rate isn’t showing signs of slowing down—patient data records now fetch more than credit card accounts on black markets.
As the industry embeds tech into healthcare workflows and connects more medical devices, gaps in security are putting organizations at greater risk.
Join us at the Healthcare Security Forum to:
- Discover the emerging threats—and how experts recommend you prepare
- Learn how to maximize the security of your existing tech investments
- Attend collaborative breakout sessions on issues relevant to your organization
- Sneak a peek at the most-recognized healthcare organizations’ information security programs
- Get up close with and ask questions about the newest tech solutions